1. We will provide you with a thorough state-of-the-art hearing evaluation. We will identify the nature and extent of your hearing loss and the degree to which it interferes with your ability to understand speech.
2. If the test results suggest a possible medical problem we will refer you to your physician with copies of your evaluation.
3. If your hearing loss can be helped with hearing aids, we will discuss the different types available and help you choose the best hearing aids for your specific needs and lifestyle.
4. We will take custom impressions of your ears. This will form the mold for your custom designed hearing aids.
5. Your custom designed hearing aids will be ready in about 2 weeks. After you receive them, we will schedule you for a series of follow-up visits. These appointments are important to ensure your comfort and satisfaction with hearing aid use.
6. We can help you make the most of your abilities with hearing aids or without through other communication techniques or the use of assistive listening devices.